Atraccion del poder

Si habéis tenido algún tipo de problema a la hora de interpretar las reglas en alguna partida, preguntar aqu?
Responder
bandini
Usuario

Hola!!,
Puedo poner una atracción del poder ( -4 al corrupto si tiene éxito con una facción ) en guardia?
Cuándo la revelo?, al tener exito el intento de influencia o antes de q tire los dados? O ambas posibilidades son validadas.

Nos vemos pronto
Annatar
Compañero

Copiado directamente de los CRF:
6. If I play Lure of Power onguard, do I reveal it b4 the influence attempt is made or after the influence attempt (or is it my option)? The reason I ask is that if the latter holds true my opponent could use up one or more influence/corruption helpers on the influence attempt, not knowing that LoP will be revealed.

"According to the CRF (15)
An on-guard card may be revealed when the company plays a resource that potentially taps the site. The card must affect the company or a character in the company that site phase.
LoP states: "The next non-Hobbit character to make a successful influence attempt (e.g., against a faction, an opponent's character, etc.) must immediately make a corruption check modified by -4. Discard this card after this corruption check."
You reveal LoP when your opponent plays the faction BEFORE the influence attempt, if the attempt succeeds your opponent makes the roll for LoP. Afterwards would be an illegal play, as the card (LoP) would NOT affect the company in that site phase.
The CRF also states: A revealed on-guard card retroactively takes effect as though it were both declared and resolved immediately prior to the chain of effects during which it was revealed.
But revealing it after a influence roll isn't in a chain of effects - the chain is: reveal a faction - make an influence attempt, tap the site."
Responder