To play online people uses GCCG (Generic Collectible Card Game)
GCCG is a desktop application that is installed on your computer and offers a perfect game simulation. It is the application that has always been used and is used to:
- Playing online.
- Deck editor.
- Deck import and export from / to a text file.
- Be a spectator in the games of others.
- Buying and selling virtual cards, giving it a fun incentive.
- Games with sealed decks.
The current server is:
It is currently managed by this community, so if you find any malfunction or have any questions contact with us.
There is this alternative method accessible via browser. You put the url and that’s it. It is a very interesting project that is constantly incorporating improvements. It is not as finished as GCCG and the simulation is not as true to the game, but there are many things you can do.
In this website we are going to focus on GCCG.
1. Download the option you prefer. At the moment it is only available for Windows.
2. Unzip the file and save it where you want to have it.
3. Run the file MeCCG.bat
4. Indicate the username you want by typing “/newuser <nombre>” and restart the game
Once you have it installed, take a look at some tutorials to familiarize yourself with the application.