Cartas que no funcionan con servidores

Si habéis tenido algún tipo de problema a la hora de interpretar las reglas en alguna partida, preguntar aqu?
Responder
PARIAH_EL_CAZADOR
Amigo

hola, ponia este post para que se me aclarara de una vez las cartas famosas del listado que no afectan a servidores, esto es pq el otro dia me jugaron el daño de la piedra de ithil y a mi como heroe me afectaba pero al servidor no, lo que kieroes que se me aclares si un jugador servidor mete:

-Grandes secretos enterrados: le afecta como recurso y no como adversidad?

-Los nazgul andan sueltos ¿Podria recoger nazgules el tb?
Manuel
Miembro del Concilio de Rivendel
Contactar:

Todo eso está en el CRF, te lo pego por aquí:

Card Effect Limitations

* You may not play the following cards if your opponent is a Ringwraith or Sauron. Additionally, if you are not a Ringwraith or Sauron, a Ringwraith or Sauron opponent can play these cards against you and not be affected by any of their global effects.
o All hazard events that require an agent*
o Bane of the Ithil-stone
o The Black Enemy's Wrath
o Foul Fumes
o In the Heart of His Realm
o Mordor in Arms
o Mûmak
o Worn and Famished
* * Near to Hear a Whisper and Sudden Fury from Middle- earth: Against the Shadow and Great Need or Purpose may be played because they do not target a specific agent.
* The following cards are also listed in the MELE Rules book as having no effect on a Ringwraith/Sauron player, but this interpretation has been modified.
* Chance of Being Lost and Winds of Wrath: You may play these cards against any opponent who is using the same type of location deck (hero sites or minion sites) as yourself.
* Great Secrets Buried There: This card may be played against a Ringwraith or Sauron player.
* The Nazgûl are Abroad: This card may be played against a Ringwraith or Sauron player. The only restriction is that the first two paragraphs are ignored when you play Nazgûl creatures against a Ringwraith or Sauron opponent. Any player can recycle Nazgûl hazards
Responder