Influenciar un objeto

Si habéis tenido algún tipo de problema a la hora de interpretar las reglas en alguna partida, preguntar aqu?
Responder
donepi
Amigo

en las reglas pone

Influencing an Opponent’s Item
To influence an opponent's item, you must make an influence check as outlined above. However, the following exceptions apply:
• The mind attribute of the character controlling the item is used.
• The result is also modified by subtracting the unused direct influence of the item’s controlling character.
• You must reveal an identical item card in order to make an influence attempt on an item (i.e., you are attempting to convince the controlling character that the item would be more useful to the cause of the Free Peoples in your hands). If the influence check is successful, you may play your card with the character that made the influence check – if you choose not to play the item, discard it.

mi pregunta es... aparte de lo que pone ahi se añade la influencia general libre? (por lo que pone de "as outlined above")
marcos
Miembro del Concilio de Rivendel

correcto
Mados
Compañero

Leido...complicado levantarle el jacha a aragorn,con el retorno del rey y con 7 libres de gi.....+22 a la tirada??
En esa piedra vi un duende. Me dijo que quemara cosas.
donepi
Amigo

Jaja, de todos modos con la tunda que me diste tampoco es que influyera mucho que me quitaras a glamdring...
marcos
Miembro del Concilio de Rivendel

es mas facil influir al portador y luego ir a jugar el objeto por ahi :)
Responder